Become a Trainer with The Parent Company
We are seeking enthusiastic and committed paediatric nurses to teach our classes to small groups of parents and carers in their own home or at work. You might be based in locations where we already offer classes, or you might help us to expand to new parts of the country.
We offer our trainers flexible hours to fit in with work and study schedules, good pay, ongoing training to ensure a consistent experience for all our participants and teaching experience that will help with professional development and teaching skills.
Most of our current trainers have worked with us for many years and have not only enjoyed financial benefits but also the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and progress their career.
We require Paediatric nurses who:
• Will teach, build confidence and reassure parents and carers
• Can share their experiences of childhood accidents and illness
• Are certified in EPLS / APLS / PLS or equivalent
• Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Paediatric Accident and Emergency
• Currently work within the NHS in paediatric nursing
• Grade 5 as a minimum
Contact The Parent Company for an informal chat on 0845 0944 220 or send an enquiry >
We can also put you in touch with other trainers so that they can share their experience of working with The Parent Company.